Thursday, November 2, 2017

SHADOWS



SHADOWS









P.S. I couldnt choose again so I just put all the pictures on, so ou can see them all. :)
Hope you like them.



REFLECTION
This, actually. now is my favorite project so far. Shadows are things that I am just naturally drawn too, because they can hold so many different perspectives of the same thing, in so many unique ways of seeing them. I think that this project was difficult though, because the sun wouldn't cooperate and it was hidden behind clouds the whole week. However, I was able to make do with a handy flashlight and y sister as my model. her. hand and face were used to make the peace sign and the silhouette. While it was kind of difficult to make do with the limited resources that I had to make shadows, it was overall really fun to do. If I had to do this again, however, I definitely would like to wait till the sun is actually out so I can use that as my primary light source. 





No comments:

Post a Comment