Friday, December 1, 2017

Thanksgiving Break


Thanksgiving Break

What Did I Do Over Break


   



Holiday Break

       What did I do over break? I had to put my dog down. She had had four surgeries so far this year starting in January and even though she pulled through all of them like the little trooper she was, we had to put her down in the end. So I apologize for not getting these in on time. I have been a wreck. My little Molly Rose was one of the best things that had ever happened to me and with her gone, I just couldnt focus, I couldn't even think straight. So I'm sorry.
       I also spent time with friends. They were there for me when I was a mess at three in the morning and not once did they push me away or day that I was bugging them when in needed some consolation.  They made me smile and laugh when I thought I wanted to die. They made me cry in all the best ways. The lifted me up when I was at my worst. And they showed me what true friendship is. Being there when the people you love need you the most. And for that I think them all so much.
      I also spent time with my family. They all were down, but I tried my best to lift their spirits. My little sister and I would stay up late every night thinking about Molly, and saying how much we missed her. But then we would remember that she is in a better place. But it still would hurt. It still hurts as I write this right now. But she's no longer in pain. Thats what matters the most. Even if it dow hurt like all hell.





No comments:

Post a Comment