Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Best 15 Pictures

Best 15 Pictures 

I See You
i edited this by making the contrast a bit more obvious and making the green stand out more.

Looking A Little Closer
i again made the colour more obvious and also changed the contrast and exposer.

As Gentle as a Swan
i made the blue colour more obvious.

Even the Greatest Make Mistakes
i made the exposure less.

A Clean Slate 
i changed where the focus was on and made the colour different.

Hospital Hospitality 
i made only certain points in focus. 

The Ultimate Sacrifice 
i changed the contrast and exposure.

Moments of Genius
i made it a little bit brighter.

Timeless
i made it black and white and turned up the contrast.

Right Out of a Storybook
i turned up the contrast and down the exposure.

The Joy of a Simple Backpack
i put s slight vignette on the picture.

Never Forget the Science Lab
i made it black and white and turned up the contrast.

Windswept and Wild
i turned up the contrast.

In Solitude With the Sun
i turned up the contrast and turned the exposure down and played with the highlights and shadows.

Adventures Beyond the Horizon
i cropped this from a larger picture and made the colour more potent and upped the contrast for a more obvious silhouette.

Reflection 

My favorite project has been quiet moments. This is because I love bearing witness to moments that seem so quiet and intimate. 
My least favorite project has been hands. This is because I really dislike having to take a certain kind of picture like that.
Yes I have been using light room. It has been fairly easy and fun. I have used Adobe premiere before so I was very familiar with Lightrooms layout.
No I would not like a more simplified way to edit in the future. howeve, if other people are interested i wouldn't be against them to learn other alternatives.
I would like to do some group projects next semester. I would also like to do a project based off of certain backgrounds or landscapes. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment