Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Gif

                         

                           
Reflection
This project wasn't cooperating with me, and was being a pain in the butt. It wouldn't let me post it on here, so I posted it to youtube then I shared that video here. Which I guess works out, but it was still a pain. I think that this was a pretty fun project besides that. I like having the freedom to make the Gif be about whatever I wanted. So, I chose to do my Gif on a series of pictures that I took in my backyard of the sun setting behind some flowering bushes. I made it so it looks like the opposite of a sunset. This was fun, but I did forget to make it loop more than once. Next time, I'll be sure to make it loop for infinity! Thank you again for such a fun year! See you next year in yearbook!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment