Friday, March 9, 2018

Emotions


Regret 

Confusion 

Surprise

Disgust 

Boredom

Suspicious 

Fearlessness

Happiness

Anxiety 

Contemplation 

Depression

Proud

Reflection

A very large challenge during this project was the fact that it is very easy for some people to laugh when they are in front of a camera lens. It was a lot harder than I though to get good quality portrait pictures of the many human emotions when your model cannot contain herself. However, I loved working with Katie and it was a lot of fun. Another challenge was for her to be able to express the exact emotion that I wanted to portray in my pictures. I think that making the pictures black and white made each emotion more impactful to the viewer. I liked this project to a certain extent because it was semi-difficult to capture each emotion in a distinct photo. I would definitely do something similar to this in the future though. 










No comments:

Post a Comment