Friday, May 25, 2018

Green Screen Backgrounds









Reflection

Although I had wanted to know how to do this, I still very much dislike photoshop. I was able to finally figure out how to manipulate the pictures, but sometimes photoshop is so picky and it doesn't cooperate. A challenge was make sure that all I wanted was selected and nothing that I didn't want was selected. This was difficult because the tools weren't cooperating and the pictures sometimes werent the same size. I eventually got it to work. However, I gave up halfway through and just decided to use one pose from my model even though I had several. This was a difficult project until I found out how to make the photoshop tools do what I actually wanted them to do. Overall, I would do this again but not anytime soon. It was fun, but also frustrating and I would not like to go through that again, any time soon, thank you very much. 



No comments:

Post a Comment