Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Studio Portrait








Reflections: What were your challenges doing this project? What was your favorite part? Why? 

A challenge for this project was being able to direct my model in the poses that I wanted.  Sometimes the pictures would just come out "wrong" if that makes sense. They would come out looking kinda funky so I would have to redo them. Another challenge was figuring out which props to have my model use that would adequately convey who she was and what she values. My favourite part was coming up with the different poses for her to take depending on what prop she had to hold for each. I also liked being able to boss her around for once, seeing as its usually her that bosses me. All in good fun though, we aren't bullies. :) 










No comments:

Post a Comment