Friday, May 18, 2018

Photoshop Filters

original



paint daubs



stained glass


fresco
 


glowing edges




diffuse glow















                                           Reflection
This project was surprisingly fun for me. I love having the power to manipulate a photo to exactly how I want it to look. It was hard to choose specific filters because they were all so very fun to play around with. My favorite ones had to be the ones that changed the picture so drastically. I decided not to post those ones because my sister asked me to do specific filters so she could use them herself. I still saved all of the other more crazier pictures though, for future use. Overall, this was a very fun and interactive projec that I would definitely;y recommend for future classes to do. 10/10 would do it all over again.








No comments:

Post a Comment